It may sound very illogical in this era of disruptive growth, when we are trying to, kind of, restrict the growth of TikTik app. We currently have a waitlist and an approval process for getting the TikTik app.
Tiktik app requires you to have an invite to jump the waitlist. You can get invited by any other user who is using the TikTik app. The logic here is that the current user of the TikTik app might inform you about the philosophy of the app, hence making it easier for you to utilize it properly.
The onboarding process of TikTik
From the inception stage itself, we were very determined to have a very excellent onboarding experience for our customers. Here are a few essential elements of our onboarding process.
- When anybody requests this app, we add them to the waitlist.
- If they have an invitation from some existing TikTik users, we allow them to jump the waitlist.
- Once the invite is ready, we have a small questionnaire that we ask our customers to fill up so that we come to know about their exact requirements, challenges, and goals.
- Once we get those requirements, we have a team of experts who will understand the needs and plan a solution.
- Meanwhile, we also share links of videos and webinars for understanding the TikTik platform.
- Then comes the most critical component. We arrange a VIP Onboarding Session for every client. This is a personalized one to one session to help you get started and on-boarded. Following activities are done in the VIP onboarding sessions:
- Help you analyze your contacts.
- Creating proper Tags to help you categories and group your contacts.
- Help you with guidance on the best campaigns that you must run.
- Help you to create useful Templates.
- Share the best practices in using TikTik App.
- We always have one person assigned to you for any guidance assistance help queries which you might have.
It’s not that we did not care to design a demo version, it’s just that we care more for the experience of our Clients.
Why there is no demo version of TikTik app
The purpose of any demo is to help our customers decide whether to buy the product or not? We have a different philosophy for the same. Instead of being lazy, we take that extra effort to make our customers confident about the product before buying the same.
- In today’s world, when even large ERP and CRM systems have a demo version, We do not have a demo version for the TikTik app.
- The reason is to avoid misuse and abuse of the app. we don’t want this app to land in the hands of unscrupulous marketers.
- Also, without proper onboarding process, the optimal utilization TikTik app might get complicated.
- Hence, we have designed a proper mechanism for onboarding, and also related videos and information is available online to help people make the decisions.
- Finally, because this is a subscription-based model in case a customer decides to discontinue, it can be done with immediate effect, and we refund the pending amount.
The sole purpose of having a pleasant and elaborate onboarding process and screening mechanism is to help our legitimate users make the optimum usage of this app. At the same time, avoid this app going in the wrong hands.